Terrarium TV APK is one powerful android app that allows you to watch movies and TV shows for free. Unlike Kodi, the feature is not limited for streaming only, but Terrarium TV capable of downloading the content to watch offline.
This app is absolutely must installed for you as true movies enthusiast. The qualities of video is vary, from medium resolution to 1080 HD movies. Moreover, you can find various content you can’t get from other sources such as UFC or WWE shows.
Terrarium TV Features
- Provides The latest HD Movies and HD TV Shows
- FREE for All
- Reliable and fast server from Google Drive. Hence you won’t experience lag or buffering
- Countless movies and videos database
- One of the best feature, allows you to download the content for free
- Subtitles are available in multi language
- Create playlist and bookmark for your favorite TV shows
- History for watched movies. Make you easier to continue watch the next episode
- Easy to find the movies based on genre. Well organized and filtering
- ChromeCast support. LocalCast or even AllCast
- Available on Android TV and TV Box
- Available on Fire TV and Fire Stick
Upcoming Terrarium TV Features
- New episode notification
- Track.tv available
Terarrium TV Requirements
Terrarium TV has a high compatibility, because this is lightweight app, you can run this APK back to the older Android 4.0.1 or upper version.
Download Terrarium TV APK for Android
Here we provide you the latest Terrarium TV APK file which you cann’t get from Play store due to prohibition. The links come from the official Terrarium official website, it is original and unmodified.
|App Name:||Terrarium TV|
|Last Update:||Mar 19, 2017|
|Download Link||Terrarium TV APK Latest Version|
Install Terrarium TV APK for Android
To install Terrarium is ridiculously easy
- Once you downloaded the latest version from the link above. Go to Setting > security
- Next, scroll down and find Unknоwn sources option. Now, turn the option On. Click OK or Accept for the pop up message
- Now open the Terrarium APK file on your android. If you downloaded the file using PC, transfer the file first to your android.
- A message will pop-up asking permission. Tap continue or OK. Wait for the progress completed
Terrarium TV support automatic subtitle, with this you wont have any problem finding your own native language. The subtitles come from 4 different major subtitle services like Opensubtitles and Subscene.
To set one service, go to Setting page > Choose subtitle language(s) > select language and lastly click “OK”